• Chelsea Piers: includes rock climbing, batting cages, bowling, golf, 25+ sports (Fun for all ages.)
• Gotham Comedy Club: 18+ (double check on event nights) Upright Citizens Brigade: Comedy/improv show, 16+ with parents
• Brooklyn Bowl: watch and listen to live music while bowling in this Brooklyn bowling alley! All ages during the day, 21+ after 6PM
• Chinatown & Little Italy: Enjoy walking downtown in these two culture spots. Little Italy, is in fact very small – only a few blocks, but crammed with restaurants, bars, and traditional Italian shops. Chinatown, on the other hand, is huge! Go to Jing Fong for Dim Sum and walk along the streets for fun shops with Hello Kitty and other goods. Make sure you go for Chinese New Year!
• St. Mark’s Place: One of the funkiest neighborhoods in NYC. Great place for music and art lovers! This East Village spot has only local restaurants and stores, not at all touristy like Times Square.
• Madame Tussauds: Take pictures with your favorite “celebrity” in the heart of Times Square!
• 5th Avenue and Rockefeller Center: Tons of shopping! Go ice skating during the colder months at Rockefeller and make sure to look at NBC 30 Rock.
• Dylan’s Candy Bar: For the teen with a sweet tooth! Go to the original Dylan’s Candy Bar on the Upper East Side. Treat yourself to a delicious dessert at the Candy Cafe while Mom and Dad can have a drink at the Candy Bar. Enjoy two levels of shopping…just of candy!! …And when you’re done there, go to an iconic meal at Serendipity’s. If you’re still craving sweets, try their famous ice cream sundae.
Danish teenager with a love for Brazilian Culture email@example.com